Christmas spirit in the greenhouse
Danish Louise Kamman Riising, the founder of the styling company Hey Home, has decorated her greenhouse and created a cosy Christmas spirit.
See more and get inspired.
This is nice! The greenhouse can easily be transformed into a cosy winter cave.
Louise has a gas burner in her greenhouse, that is just perfect for pancakes and hot apple juice.
We wish everyone a happy December in the greenhouse.
Om Nanna Stærmose
Nanna is the Danish writer of many of the articles in the Greenhouse Forum.
Nanna visits happy greenhouse owners and tells their stories about basic cultivation, but also those stories that are more oblique.
- Current blog posts
- Three tips for the greenhouse
- For the plants to grow it takes fertilizer but which one?
- Sterile soil is not good for the plants
- Greenhouse plants also get sick
- Hens in the garden
- Provide shade for your plants
- The philosophical gardener’s theory of perennials
- Create good living conditions for animals and insects in the garden
- The golf courses great secret
- What you need to be aware of when growing in plastic