Grow in growbag collars
Capillary irrigation and watering cans. There are many ways to bring water to the plants. A product on the market is the growbag collar, which takes form as a cake tin with a hole in the middle. Put the plant in the hole and into the growbag. The collar is able to contain 3 litres of water. The purpose is for the collar to fit into a growbag or the ground. Cucumbers especially don’t like water close to the stem, which makes the growbag collar ideal for them.
The growbag collars are approximately 11.5 inches in diameter and 5 inches tall. 3 growbag collars cost approximately 17 pounds.
Om Lars Lund
Danish horticulturist and journalist
Lars Lund has for many years engaged in the garden and greenhouse. Lars has published many books about greenhouses, and he has participated in many Danish horticultural TV shows. He is a walking garden encyclopaedia, and he has answers for most basic cultivation questions – also the more ambitious ones.
- Current blog posts
- Three tips for the greenhouse
- For the plants to grow it takes fertilizer but which one?
- Sterile soil is not good for the plants
- Greenhouse plants also get sick
- Hens in the garden
- Provide shade for your plants
- The philosophical gardener’s theory of perennials
- Create good living conditions for animals and insects in the garden
- The golf courses great secret
- What you need to be aware of when growing in plastic