Sea buckthorn drink
Sea buckthorn can be used for many things. Try this delicious juice. It is easy and simple and full of vitamins.
3.5 ounces of sea buckthorn berries
1.8 ounces of cane sugar
1/2 litre of water
Pour water and sugar into a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
Take it off the heat as soon as it boils and pour in the cleaned sea buckthorn berries.
Blend well with a hand blender.
Strain the pips from the hot juice and pour it into clean scalded bottles.
Om Lars Lund
Danish horticulturist and journalist
Lars Lund has for many years engaged in the garden and greenhouse. Lars has published many books about greenhouses, and he has participated in many Danish horticultural TV shows. He is a walking garden encyclopaedia, and he has answers for most basic cultivation questions – also the more ambitious ones.
- Current blog posts
- Three tips for the greenhouse
- For the plants to grow it takes fertilizer but which one?
- Sterile soil is not good for the plants
- Greenhouse plants also get sick
- Hens in the garden
- Provide shade for your plants
- The philosophical gardener’s theory of perennials
- Create good living conditions for animals and insects in the garden
- The golf courses great secret
- What you need to be aware of when growing in plastic