Spring cleaning the greenhouse
How to wash your greenhouse and get rid of pests
By Lars Lund
It really is a great feeling to clean the greenhouse and prepare it for the season.
For this video of the month, I share some tips for how to wash the greenhouse. Including what cleaning supplies to use to get rid of pests hiding in every nook and cranny. We need to get rid of these unwanted creatures before we can transplant any plants. When the cleaning is done, you may be surprised of how much light there is when the glass panels are spotless.
(please accept cookies to watch the video).
Note that the video is in Danish, but it is possible to choose English subtitles in settings.
- Open the video on YouTube by clicking on the YouTube-logo in the right corner
- Click settings
- Click on ‘Subtitles/CC’ and then ‘Auto-translate’ to choose your preferred language
Om Lars Lund
Danish horticulturist and journalist
Lars Lund has for many years engaged in the garden and greenhouse. Lars has published many books about greenhouses, and he has participated in many Danish horticultural TV shows. He is a walking garden encyclopaedia, and he has answers for most basic cultivation questions – also the more ambitious ones.
- Current blog posts
- Three tips for the greenhouse
- For the plants to grow it takes fertilizer but which one?
- Sterile soil is not good for the plants
- Greenhouse plants also get sick
- Hens in the garden
- Provide shade for your plants
- The philosophical gardener’s theory of perennials
- Create good living conditions for animals and insects in the garden
- The golf courses great secret
- What you need to be aware of when growing in plastic