Gabriel Ash and Juliana greenhouses are preparing for a joint stand at the magnificent Tatton Park Flower show, in the heart of Cheshire this family friendly show is a wonderful day out for all. The spectacular setting involves many local charities and authorities. Immerse yourself in all things gardening.
Our stand will comprise of both the beautiful Gabriel Ash buildings and the innovative Juliana buildings. The RHS Portico the Classic Eight and the Grow and Store will be on show for Gabriel Ash. The favourites we are showing in the Juliana range are, The Juliana Premium and the Juliana Oase. Along with a range of coldframes, perfect for little spaces.
You can find our team on stand TP331, where we can discuss your requirements and take care of all your greenhouse needs. We have taken the upmost care in ensuring everyone is safe on the stand and you can have a pleasurable experience with us.
Om Drivhusklubben/Greenhouse Forum/Gewächshausclub
The Greenhouse Forum is the writer behind the articles that are about everything from reportages about unique projects in the greenhouse to Juliana employees sharing their experiences and knowledge about the greenhouse life.Get to know Drivhusklubben/Greenhouse Forum/Gewächshausclub
- Current blog posts
- Three tips for the greenhouse
- For the plants to grow it takes fertilizer but which one?
- Sterile soil is not good for the plants
- Greenhouse plants also get sick
- Hens in the garden
- Provide shade for your plants
- The philosophical gardener’s theory of perennials
- Create good living conditions for animals and insects in the garden
- The golf courses great secret
- What you need to be aware of when growing in plastic