It may be too late to become a figure skater, but you can still be an ice artist!
Suddenly it is winter. It is cold and dark outside. In this video Lars Lund is making creative and colourful ice decorations. As long as the temperatures are below freezing, the decorations will not melt. It does not have to be much below zero degrees before you can be an ice artist.
Note that the video is in Danish, but it is possible to choose English subtitles in settings.
- Open the video on YouTube by clicking on the YouTube-logo in the right corner
- Click settings
- Click on ‘Subtitles/CC’ and then ‘Auto-translate’ to choose your preferred language
Om Lars Lund
Danish horticulturist and journalist
Lars Lund has for many years engaged in the garden and greenhouse. Lars has published many books about greenhouses, and he has participated in many Danish horticultural TV shows. He is a walking garden encyclopaedia, and he has answers for most basic cultivation questions – also the more ambitious ones.
- Current blog posts
- Three tips for the greenhouse
- For the plants to grow it takes fertilizer but which one?
- Sterile soil is not good for the plants
- Greenhouse plants also get sick
- Hens in the garden
- Provide shade for your plants
- The philosophical gardener’s theory of perennials
- Create good living conditions for animals and insects in the garden
- The golf courses great secret
- What you need to be aware of when growing in plastic