Garland decoration for Christmas
Let the creativity flow and leave your personal mark on Christmas with a homemade ornament for your house. Here I have made a beautiful garland in this time’s colours. I have put it on my Juliana Grand Oase greenhouse door.
What you need:
- A straw garland
- Soft junipers
- Dried seed heads from opium poppies
- Red eucalyptus
- Steel wire
Fasten the steel wire around the straw garland and then tie fir around – change between the remaining materials.
Luckily the garland doesn’t have to look a certain way. Feel your way until you have the desired result. Hang the garland on the door when finished.
Om Mathias Emil Pedersen
Mathias Emil Pedersen
The winner of the Danish horticultural TV programme “The Big Allotment Garden” in 2018.
He loves gardens and has an allotment garden in Odense, Denmark. Mathias has grown flowers and crops for many years in his allotment garden. Since the Tv programme, he has gotten a greenhouse, decorated it and is now cultivating according to the seasons.
- Current blog posts
- Three tips for the greenhouse
- For the plants to grow it takes fertilizer but which one?
- Sterile soil is not good for the plants
- Greenhouse plants also get sick
- Hens in the garden
- Provide shade for your plants
- The philosophical gardener’s theory of perennials
- Create good living conditions for animals and insects in the garden
- The golf courses great secret
- What you need to be aware of when growing in plastic