Poinsettias on sale
In late November, you got some tips on how to decorate the Christmas table. In a few days it's Christmas and we will continue to give you some inspiration. Poinsettias are usually on sale just before Christmas, so they are obvious to use, but otherwise you can of course use other flowers you like. The inspirational pictures are from Stars for Europe and the decorations are made by different European decorators.
Modern homes are white, and white and red match. An elegant Christmas table for a small family.Modern homes are white, and white and red match. An elegant Christmas table for a small family.
This simple decoration is also elegant. Put a poinsettia in a large teacup. Decorate with moss and small apples.
Slipper flowers and daffodils are maybe not for the Christmas table but why not?
A beautiful Christmas table can also have just a simple decoration. There need to be room for the dinner too.
There is room for the dinner in this table setting.
It is of course not a decoration for the table, but Christmas decorations with poinsettias are beautiful.
Om Lars Lund
Danish horticulturist and journalist
Lars Lund has for many years engaged in the garden and greenhouse. Lars has published many books about greenhouses, and he has participated in many Danish horticultural TV shows. He is a walking garden encyclopaedia, and he has answers for most basic cultivation questions – also the more ambitious ones.
- Current blog posts
- Three tips for the greenhouse
- For the plants to grow it takes fertilizer but which one?
- Sterile soil is not good for the plants
- Greenhouse plants also get sick
- Hens in the garden
- Provide shade for your plants
- The philosophical gardener’s theory of perennials
- Create good living conditions for animals and insects in the garden
- The golf courses great secret
- What you need to be aware of when growing in plastic