Make your own herbal salt
Herbal salt á la Rabarbergaarden
What you need:
1: Choose your herbs and grab a large handful of leaves or flowers (thyme, salvia, chervil, ramson, chive flower or others.)
2: 1.8 ounce of coarse salt
3: One jar
4: A homemade label
Brush the herbs so no small animals or dust gets in your seasoned salt.
Put the herbs and salt in a food processor and grind it shortly until it’s slightly pulverized.
Put it all in the jar with a label. Then you have an aromatic herbal salt for the entire year or to give as a gift.
Om Drivhusklubben/Greenhouse Forum/Gewächshausclub
The Greenhouse Forum is the writer behind the articles that are about everything from reportages about unique projects in the greenhouse to Juliana employees sharing their experiences and knowledge about the greenhouse life.Get to know Drivhusklubben/Greenhouse Forum/Gewächshausclub
- Current blog posts
- Three tips for the greenhouse
- For the plants to grow it takes fertilizer but which one?
- Sterile soil is not good for the plants
- Greenhouse plants also get sick
- Hens in the garden
- Provide shade for your plants
- The philosophical gardener’s theory of perennials
- Create good living conditions for animals and insects in the garden
- The golf courses great secret
- What you need to be aware of when growing in plastic