Romesco sauce made from homegrown capsicums
By Casper Harboe
6 red capsicums
1 dl oil
½ dl almonds
2 tablespoons of fresh manchego cheese
1 fine chopped chilli or chilli sauce
Grill the capsicum on a grill or in the oven until they turn black. Put them in a freezer bag and let them cool down. Remove the black skin and pips and put the capsicums in a blender. You can also use an immersion blender. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend it into a grainy sauce.
Season with salt, chilli or chilli sauce.
Om Nanna Stærmose
Nanna is the Danish writer of many of the articles in the Greenhouse Forum.
Nanna visits happy greenhouse owners and tells their stories about basic cultivation, but also those stories that are more oblique.
- Current blog posts
- Three tips for the greenhouse
- For the plants to grow it takes fertilizer but which one?
- Sterile soil is not good for the plants
- Greenhouse plants also get sick
- Hens in the garden
- Provide shade for your plants
- The philosophical gardener’s theory of perennials
- Create good living conditions for animals and insects in the garden
- The golf courses great secret
- What you need to be aware of when growing in plastic