Make a Refreshing Summer Juice
Make this simple but delicious juice that’s the perfect cooling drink for a hot summer’s day.
1 cantaloupe melon
6 mint leaves
The juice and zest of half a lemon
Remove the skin of the melon and cut it into small sections, popping them into a juicer or food blender.
Chop up the cucumber (you can remove the skin of this too, if you’d prefer) and add this to the melon.
Chop up the mint and add, along with the juice and zest of half a lemon, to the other ingredients in the blender.
Whizz to create a smooth juice.
You can add ice cubes, sparkling water or even a sparkling white wine if you’d like.
For an alternative, replace the melon with apples and the mint with fresh ginger.
Om Drivhusklubben/Greenhouse Forum/Gewächshausclub
The Greenhouse Forum is the writer behind the articles that are about everything from reportages about unique projects in the greenhouse to Juliana employees sharing their experiences and knowledge about the greenhouse life.Get to know Drivhusklubben/Greenhouse Forum/Gewächshausclub
- Current blog posts
- Three tips for the greenhouse
- For the plants to grow it takes fertilizer but which one?
- Sterile soil is not good for the plants
- Greenhouse plants also get sick
- Hens in the garden
- Provide shade for your plants
- The philosophical gardener’s theory of perennials
- Create good living conditions for animals and insects in the garden
- The golf courses great secret
- What you need to be aware of when growing in plastic