Tips for the greenhouse
We all know the trick of removing a tile and sowing a plant in the hole. You can also make a small basin, here combined with houseleek and hearts.
Can you the imagine wooden floors in your greenhouse? Of course, you can. This is a picture from a happy greenhouse owner in Denmark who has put in pressure-impregnated wooden floors. Wood brings a nice atmosphere.
Get rid of the shelves
If you need space in your greenhouse, move some of the things outside. You don’t need to keep all the pots you don’t use inside the greenhouse.
Om Lars Lund
Danish horticulturist and journalist
Lars Lund has for many years engaged in the garden and greenhouse. Lars has published many books about greenhouses, and he has participated in many Danish horticultural TV shows. He is a walking garden encyclopaedia, and he has answers for most basic cultivation questions – also the more ambitious ones.
- Current blog posts
- Three tips for the greenhouse
- For the plants to grow it takes fertilizer but which one?
- Sterile soil is not good for the plants
- Greenhouse plants also get sick
- Hens in the garden
- Provide shade for your plants
- The philosophical gardener’s theory of perennials
- Create good living conditions for animals and insects in the garden
- The golf courses great secret
- What you need to be aware of when growing in plastic