Inspirational tips for your greenhouse
A greenhouse is for people and plants, but it’s also for great ideas. During spring we will post tips for your greenhouse.
Reo mesh with Lathyrus
Rather than the traditional soil temperature thermometer, where you need to bend over, you can get a thermometer with a wire. It is not meant for a greenhouse, but it works perfectly. Put the sensing device in the soil and the thermometer in a comfortable height.
Decorate with beautiful tiles
A greenhouse should not be hidden in a corner. It needs to be placed in a sunny spot and maybe in continuation of the terrace. In the photo the tiles are brought inside the greenhouse.
Om Lars Lund
Danish horticulturist and journalist
Lars Lund has for many years engaged in the garden and greenhouse. Lars has published many books about greenhouses, and he has participated in many Danish horticultural TV shows. He is a walking garden encyclopaedia, and he has answers for most basic cultivation questions – also the more ambitious ones.
- Current blog posts
- Three tips for the greenhouse
- For the plants to grow it takes fertilizer but which one?
- Sterile soil is not good for the plants
- Greenhouse plants also get sick
- Hens in the garden
- Provide shade for your plants
- The philosophical gardener’s theory of perennials
- Create good living conditions for animals and insects in the garden
- The golf courses great secret
- What you need to be aware of when growing in plastic